Featured post

young sex stories free erotic about monster cock fucking tight pussy / young sex stories / loli hentai

 young sex stories free erotic about monster cock fucking tight pussy


Hi to All….How are u??

I hope that u all are fit and enjoying your life…I have no sex many times now I am sharing my new experience with me sister that I did before 2 weeks ago…My age is 19 years old and I am a student of FSc and my sister her name is kyrsten and she is only 18 years old and she is very sexy….Now I’m writing this story in Urdu…If u like my story and do sex with me From Victoria.

I live in canada city victoria and belong to 1 good families. I am looking wise handsome and I have a normal body... My sister, whom I have told before, is 16 but she is a little fat and hers. The body is very great, her figure is 34 32 26... Her complexion is white, she wears sexy dresses at home and when she walks, her buttock is below the top of which I am mad for sex. I become....

She was free after giving matric papers and was waiting for the result. My daddy said Sam (my nick name) that you should get Krysten ready for FSC. She is free at home. So I said that it's okay, I will get it done. I will do it. Me and my sister sleeps in the same room, dad, mom, in our room, we are only 4 members in the house... Now I study her every night and math chemistry

Getting my eyes ready for books more on her wrestles I wish I could catch her and fuck her a lot. I slept after reading for 1 days. I couldn't sleep so I started listening to fm it was 3 am... I saw Krysten she was sleeping she was wearing brown shirt and black pent which was made of lawn and shirt was his It was up to Bally, from which her white belly was visible....

I silently sat on her bed and started putting my hands on her belly and light lips on her legs. Now I was getting excited. I saw her shirt and above which I saw her boobs. I was shocked that white boobs upper light brown nipples which were full tight. I had never seen such a cute rain. I shook her nipples and drowned it lightly and went and took it away....

The next day everything was normal and everything was going like a routine and I went to my room after having dinner and started reading it. I wore a short and a short sleeve less t-shirt and started wearing it. I made my dick knowingly. I was looking at Krysten again and again but he didn't say anything and we slept at 2 am. I woke up at 2:20 am and went to his bed and put his pent on my legs and started kissing him. Her white color foot

He took the hold and fingers in his mouth and started sucking, then I started kissing her tighs. She was sleeping and was not saying anything. Then like yesterday, I put her shirt up comfortably and the brusts started drowning her nipples. She was just like a mature girl. I took her nipples in her mouth today and started sucking and started snatching nipples with her lips which she woke up from. I got scared and thought

Sam ji went today, she got up and fixed her shirt and said brother go to bed. Aren't you ashamed that I am your sister. I said don't speak too much and let me enjoy. She said that I will make my father enjoy in the morning. I folded my hands in front of her and said Krysten you are very sexy. See, me and you have grown up, now we need sex. I will also have sex somewhere outside, you will also do it somewhere outside and if someone tells you the house, it is an insult to my father and mother. That's why we do it, no one knows. It will take and we will also enjoy...

She was hiding and I put my hand on her face and she said no. I thought she didn't agree. I put lips on her lips and started kissing. She was following me but I was sucking her lips. I didn't leave those lips and kissed French for 5 minutes. She said that I will definitely tell my father. I said that if you tell me, I will kill my father that you look at the boys of the society and pass a smile... She got scared a little bit. I said I had fun.

Let me take it comfortably. I brought her and came over her. I put her hand in my hand and started kissing . She was also putting her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her neck and bits with which her neck was red. I took off her shirt she was shy I got down and took her 1 boobs nipples in her mouth and started sucking and sometimes there was a scratch and the other boobs nipples with her hands

The one who was drowning, she was saying that it hurts a lot, I sucked her boobs for a long time, then I came down and started removing the pent, she said, ′′ No, I convinced her with love and took off her money a lot She was cute, she was shaved and pink was white. I started kissing her legs. Then I told her to take it straight and put her legs on my waist.

I came in between the lamp and her money and started smelling it, then my tongue started to fall on her and I was taking it inside, the money was very hot and I was shaking her clittros. She was doing CCCCC ahhhh brother ahhhhhhh and she was doing it. She was putting her bottom up and down and holding my head and drowning in the money. I understood that it was hot but I kept licking and I was mad... After 10 minutes her body got tight and she I got discharged, I cleared the money, she said, brother, just now....

I said that I have enjoyed myself, now give me too. I lay down and told her to suck my dick, she agreed and took my top in her mouth and started sucking it, she was not taking it anymore. I caught her head and gave it all in her mouth. She could not make a voice out of her mouth. I am mine. Dick was taking me to her throat, she made my dick wet and she started touching my teeth which made sounds coming out of my mouth ahhhhhh my sister sucked and now she started sucking my dick hard The one I discharged in his mouth and he drowned...

I had a lot of fun then we started kissing and I started sucking her nipples. I wore shorts and went out of the room and brought jam from the kitchen and locked the room again. Now I brought it and I jammed it with my fingers. I put it on her pussy, inside and outside and started sucking. She died ahhhhhhh brother ahhhhhhh please suck from inside and I cleaned the jam. Now my dick was also full erect. My dick is of 6.5 ′′...

I put a pillow under her bottom and put cream on my dick and put this dai in her and my top in her pussy so that she shook and ahhhhh sound came out.... I explained that mother will come But bear it after the pain... I grabbed her boobs tightly and pushed my dick again with a lot of life that made my dick 4 ′′ inside and she went towards the pain and started to be balling and started crying She went and started saying brother I am dead ahhhhhhhh brother I am feeling jealous and pain is also very much, please take out.

I didn't say anything and just like that I kept lying on her and sucking lips and sucking boobs. Then I took a cloth and switched off my blood and my dick again on the pussy started wearing it and put 1 tails of pore with which she said ahhhhhhh comfortably dog ahhhhhhh oh stop and I started talking about her Got shot he tied his legs to my waist and I kept fuckin me

She was in pain, her money grip was very tight, mine and hers were red, she was moaning continuously, I was fucking her, after 15 minutes, I took her down and put her on my top side and put her on her dick. Boobs started drowning, now she was going up and down, there was sound of slap slaps in the room and after 15 minutes she was discharged, she happened 3 times... and I lay down with my head on her arms. He was breathing fast and I was drowning his boobs...

After 10 minutes, I told her that she didn't agree from behind and I also didn't do it from behind.... Well, she had a lot of fun at night, now we have sex after 3 days..... So to you my How is the real story...? Please. If any girl or aunty wants to have sex with me then I am ready just inbox me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taxi driver sex with bbw / bbw sex stories / bbw sex

Young taboo erotic trisa tell us sex story / free taboo sex stories / true family sex stories

Girl sex with tailor / erotic sex stories / real life sex stories / reddit real sex stories