Featured post

young sex stories free erotic about monster cock fucking tight pussy / young sex stories / loli hentai

 young sex stories free erotic about monster cock fucking tight pussy Hi to All….How are u?? I hope that u all are fit and enjoying your life…I have no sex many times now I am sharing my new experience with me sister that I did before 2 weeks ago…My age is 19 years old and I am a student of FSc and my sister her name is kyrsten and she is only 18 years old and she is very sexy….Now I’m writing this story in Urdu…If u like my story and do sex with me From Victoria. I live in canada city victoria and belong to 1 good families. I am looking wise handsome and I have a normal body... My sister, whom I have told before, is 16 but she is a little fat and hers. The body is very great, her figure is 34 32 26... Her complexion is white, she wears sexy dresses at home and when she walks, her buttock is below the top of which I am mad for sex. I become.... She was free after giving matric papers and was waiting for the result. My daddy said Sam (my nick name) that you should get Krysten re

Girl sex with tailor / erotic sex stories / real life sex stories / reddit real sex stories

Girl sex with tailor 

                                                   Real life sex stories 


It was a few months ago that I had to go to the commercial market to let my tailor Alen sew my clothes so I reached the commercial market immediately after leaving school.

When Alen reached the tailor's shop, the shop was locked and it was very hot. It was about o'clock in the afternoon. I called Alen's mobile number and made him say that I am Roni's wife Noorul Ain, I am talking to you Clothes to be given so come to the shop early. Alen said, sister, tell me my name to the shop with clothes and I will come and take it. I said Alen, I have to give my size too. Last time also you made your clothes spoiled. Alen said it's okay, I'll come.

After about minutes, Alen came and said to me, sorry sister, I went home to eat some food. Alen opened the shop door and I entered with Alen.

Alen saw the clothes and told me to go take your measure and took me to the cabin built on the back of the shop and asked me to take off the sheet and put me up and the father of my shirt started taking. Alen was looking at my body very carefully and while measuring Alen was pressing my body lightly which I was also looking good. My eyes were like Alen's pent because Alen's qualities were stunned.

Now Alen has started measuring my pent and by measuring my pent, he started taking his father while putting his hand on my thighs in a lustful way.

I said, ′′ Why what happened Alen, I have never seen a woman who is dropping the resin after seeing me

Alen: I don't know that my heart has gone up and down after seeing you

Alen pressed my hip a little while saying this

I smiled and Alen told me if you like it let me kiss my pussy

I said why should I leave my pussy from you? You just measure up to the top enjoy what you do

But I was hot and water was coming out of my pussy

Alen locked the door with the key and put the shutter down and came back inside the shop and caught me and said, ′′ I was about to kiss my wife Rosi dawn , your phone came and came back without her, now I am in your pussy of my Dick. I will take out the heat like your mother-in-law's house, I take out my heat sometimes, Alen started to put his hand on my thighs and my hip.

I said to Alen, really do you hit my mother-in-law's pussy? Alen said, yes, just yesterday morning I went to your house as soon as you and your husband went to work, and at o'clock in the day, your mother-in-law has been giving me a stamp and today Emily , I will seal your pussy with my own Presenting your frozen aunty to husband Roni.

Saying this, Alen dragged me towards him and my lips started sucking and I started to support him. I had become very hot with Alen's words and thought when my mother-in-law is still out, I am young even for my aunt. I am very lover and there is no problem in getting rid of Alen. He is the tailor of the house.

Alen was sucking my lips and my aunt was bearing it from the top of the pent and I caught Alen's Dick from the top of his pent and started to bear it. Alen immediately took off his pent and Alen's inch tight was in front of me and I told Alen that your Dick is bigger and thicker than my husband Roni's qualifiers. Alen said he will kiss your father inside.

Alen started to naked me and took off my shirt and then took off my pent. Alen started to put his hand on the pussy full of hair and said, how many months have you not brushed your hair so I said months Roni has gone. He likes the hair pussy. Then Alen took off my bra and took off his shirt and started sucking my mom after getting naked. Alen was sucking the naplz of my mom and was putting his hand on my neck.

Alen told me Emily , I want to suck the dick, your mother-in-law is very fond of sucking the linen, what is your heart?

I held Alen's Dick in my hand and said, ′′ You will suck such a linen that you will forget my mother-in -

I took Alen's Dick in my mouth and started sucking the Dick loudly. After sucking the qualifiers for minutes, Alen could not control it, and the semen of Alen started coming out in my mouth and I was Alen's money. She sucked and swallowed it.

Now I sat on the chair and said to Alen, ′′ Come on, licking my puddi and opened my legs on the chair. Alen started to put his tongue on the hole of my hair and water started coming out of my puddi and Alen was licking it. .....

Alen was licking my head and I was in full masti that Roni's phone call came and asked where are you? I said I am a market, I will come after a while and I pointed out to Alen that you continue to lick my cloth. Alen was licking my aunt with fun. After some time, my pussy left water in Alen's mouth. Alen licked my puddi and cleaned it and told me to get the pussy done quickly

Alen asked me to kneel down by holding the counter and came from behind and caught my back and put a lean on the hole of my back and hit me hard and the lyn entered my pussy. Alen shook four five jolts loudly, so my life was full. He put me in the cotton and started kissing me and started kissing my pussy like savages. I had handed over my own pussy to Alen. As he wanted, he was standing in his place in my pussy with tear and Alen was continuously standing in my pussy. But he was being shocked. After some time, Alen made me a horse on the chair and as soon as he made me a horse, he put his linen in my neck and started to kiss me.

Alen was shouting loudly like savages and said, ′′ I will tear your pussy and send it today Ah, I said, ′′ Oh Alen, tear it apart, my aunt is very hot Alen has now started shaking my phadi. My pussy had been removed three times and I had already guessed that Alen is going to be free. After a few seconds, the flood of money from Alen's Dick started coming out in my pussy and I tightened the phadi and tied the Alen's Dick with my own cloth. Alen kept his Dick in my pussy until the last drop of his semen went out in my pussy.

I had left my tailor Alen. Alen spit on my hip as soon as he took out the qualifiers and said, ′′ Wear eight cruise clothes and go, I will call you after sewing clothes. Come and Alen started wearing clothes.

I cleaned Alen's spit with my hand on my hip and asked why is there a spit on my hip after hitting my pussy. Alen said that's why cruise your pussy has gone. Now remember my Dick and this spit too. And I licked Alen's spit on his fingers and when he went out wearing clothes, the shopkeepers were looking at me carefully and Alen Fakhria was smiling as if he was telling everyone that I have left his qualifiers.

After that whenever Alen has a heart, he calls me and I go to get rid of him.

Upcoming stories are:

real sex stories

real teen sex stories

real taboo sex stories

real life sex stories

real family sex stories

real incest sex stories

real gay sex stories

sex stories real


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young taboo erotic trisa tell us sex story / free taboo sex stories / true family sex stories

young sex stories free erotic about monster cock fucking tight pussy / young sex stories / loli hentai

Taxi driver sex with bbw / bbw sex stories / bbw sex